Is the foreign capital leaving industrialized countries? The case of Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos M. Fernández-Otheo & Rafael Myro, "undated". "Is the foreign capital leaving industrialized countries? The case of Spain," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 04-03, FEDEA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Jan I. Haaland, 1996. "Investment Creation and Diversion in Europe," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(6), pages 635-659, November.
- José Mata & Pedro Portugal, 1999. "Closure and Divestiture By Foreign Entrants: The Impact of Entry and Post-Entry Strategies," Working Papers w199906, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Dunning, John H., 2000. "The eclectic paradigm as an envelope for economic and business theories of MNE activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-190, April.
- Bellak, Christian & Cantwell, John, 2004. "Revaluing the capital stock of international production," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Fredrik Sjoholm, 2003. "Foreign Owners and Plant Survival," NBER Working Papers 10039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallardo Ramiro, M V, 2010.
"Fundamentos en la toma de decisiones de deslocalización empresarial e inversión internacional
[The decision-making process in offshoring and international investment]," MPRA Paper 23259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Diaz-Mora & Carmen Diaz-Roldan, 2010.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Growth: An Analysis of the Spanish Case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 373-382.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Mora & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and regional growth: An analysis of the Spanish case," Working Papers 07-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Gallardo Ramiro, M V, 2010.
"Deslocalización empresarial e inversión directa internacional
[Offshoring and international investment]," MPRA Paper 23228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; divestment; international investment; multinational firms; manufacturing; Spain; Europe.;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aee:wpaper:0403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose L. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeefiea.html .