The global crisis and the Peruvian labor market: impact and policy options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo Morón & Juan F. Castro & Lucciano Villacorta, 2009. "The global crisis and the peruvian labor market: impact and policy options," Working Papers 09-13, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Díaz & Miguel Jaramillo, 2006.
"An Evaluation of the Peruvian "Youth Labor Training Program"-PROJOVEN,"
OVE Working Papers
1006, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Juan José Díaz & Miguel Jaramillo, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Peruvian "Youth Labor Training Program" - PROJOVEN," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3000, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William F., 2008.
"Cyclical Movements in Unemployment and Informality in Developing Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William, 2008. "Cyclical movements in unemployment and informality in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4648, The World Bank.
- Juan F. Castro & Eduardo Morón & Cynthia Sanborn, 2009. "Helping Reforms Deliver Inclusive Growth in Peru," Chapters of Books,in: L. Rojas-Suarez (ed.), Growing Pains in Latin America, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 236-293 Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Gustavo Yamada, 2008.
"Reinserción laboral adecuada : dificultades e implicancias de política,"
08-01, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Yamada, Gustavo & Cárdenas, María, 2009. "Reinserción laboral adecuada: dificultades e implicancias de política," MPRA Paper 22108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:478309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guerra, Maria Lucia., 2012. "Implications of the recent macroeconomic policies on employment and labour market outcomes in Peru," ILO Working Papers 994783093402676, International Labour Organization.
- Cruces Guillermo & Fields Gary S. & Jaume David & Viollaz Mariana, 2015. "The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Peru country study," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal crisis; labor markets; Peru;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-04-24 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2010-04-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .