The global crisis and the peruvian labor market: impact and policy options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moron, Eduardo & Castro, Juan F. & Villacorta, Lucciano, 2009. "The global crisis and the Peruvian labor market: impact and policy options," MPRA Paper 22120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Díaz & Miguel Jaramillo, 2006.
"An Evaluation of the Peruvian "Youth Labor Training Program"-PROJOVEN,"
OVE Working Papers
1006, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Juan José Díaz & Miguel Jaramillo, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Peruvian "Youth Labor Training Program" - PROJOVEN," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3000, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Juan F. Castro & Eduardo Morón & Cynthia Sanborn, 2009. "Helping Reforms Deliver Inclusive Growth in Peru," Chapters of Books,in: L. Rojas-Suarez (ed.), Growing Pains in Latin America, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 236-293 Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William, 2008.
"Cyclical movements in unemployment and informality in developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4648, The World Bank.
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William F., 2008. "Cyclical Movements in Unemployment and Informality in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gustavo Yamada, 2008.
"Reinserción laboral adecuada : dificultades e implicancias de política,"
08-01, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Yamada, Gustavo & Cárdenas, María, 2009. "Reinserción laboral adecuada: dificultades e implicancias de política," MPRA Paper 22108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:478309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cruces Guillermo & Fields Gary S. & Jaume David & Viollaz Mariana, 2015. "The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Peru country study," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guerra, Maria Lucia., 2012. "Implications of the recent macroeconomic policies on employment and labour market outcomes in Peru," ILO Working Papers 994783093402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; global crisis; Peru;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pai:wpaper:09-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiuppe.html .