Report NEP-DGE-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "Reciprocity and Matching Frictions," Kiel Working Papers 1616, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Futagami, Koichi & Hori, Takeo & Ohdoi, Ryoji, 2010. "Debt Policy and Economic Growth in a Small Open Economy Model with Productive Government Spending," ADBI Working Papers 212, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Michele Boldrin & José Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Javier Díaz Giménez, 2010. "Eppur si Muove! Spain: Growing without a Model," Working Papers 2010-12, FEDEA.
- Bruno Decreuse, 2010. "Matching With Phantoms," Working Papers halshs-00472751, HAL.
- Zeno Enders, 2010. "Heterogeneous consumers, segmented asset markets,and the effects of monetary policy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse08_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Eric M. Aldrich & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & A. Ronald Gallant & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2010. "Tapping the Supercomputer Under Your Desk: Solving Dynamic Equilibrium Models with Graphics Processors," NBER Working Papers 15909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00472732_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael D. Makowsky & David M. Levy, 2010. "Emergent Pareto-Levy Distributed Returns to Research in a Multi-Agent Model of Endogenous Technical Change," Working Papers 2010-10, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Markus Knell, 2010. "Nominal and Real Wage Rigidities. In Theory and in Europe," Working Papers 161, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2010. "Models of Growth and Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2010-1, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics.
- Moron, Eduardo & Castro, Juan F. & Villacorta, Lucciano, 2009. "The global crisis and the Peruvian labor market: impact and policy options," MPRA Paper 22120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Montoro, 2010. "Oil shocks and optimal monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 307, Bank for International Settlements.