Determinants of Energy Intensity in Indian Manufacturing Industries: A Firm Level Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ang, B.W., 1995. "Decomposition methodology in industrial energy demand analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1081-1095.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santosh Kumar, Sahu & K., Narayanan, 2011. "Energy Intensity and Firm Performance: Do Energy Clusters Matter?," MPRA Paper 43457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adom, Philip K. & Kwakwa, Paul Adjei, 2014. "Effects of changing trade structure and technical characteristics of the manufacturing sector on energy intensity in Ghana," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 475-483.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu, 2014. "Energy Use Patterns and Firm Performance: Evidence from Indian Industries," Working Papers 2014-092, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Dasgupta, Shyamasree & Roy, Joyashree, 2015. "Understanding technological progress and input price as drivers of energy demand in manufacturing industries in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-13.
- K., Narayanan & Sahu, Santosh Kumar, 2012. "CO2 Emission and Firm Heterogeneity: A Study of Metals & Metal based Industries in India," MPRA Paper 38061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Intensity; Commercial Energy Consumption; Indian Manufacturing Industries;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-04-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2010-04-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2010-04-11 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.