On the convergence of social protection systems in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lejour, A.M., 1995. "Integrating or desintegrating welfare states? : A qualitative study to the consequences of economic integration on social insurance," Other publications TiSEM eceb51dc-bd45-4570-b81c-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wildasin, David E, 1991. "Income Redistribution in a Common Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 757-774, September.
- Peter Whiteford, 1995. "The Use of Replacement Rates in International Comparisons of Benefit Systems," Discussion Papers 0054, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natascha Van Mechelen & Sarah Marchal, 2013. "Trends and convergence of Europe’s minimum income schemes," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/11, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Koen Caminada & Kees Goudswaard & Olaf Van Vliet, 2010.
"Patterns of Welfare State Indicators in the EU: Is there Convergence?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 529-556, June.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees & Van Vliet, Olaf, 2008. "Patterns of welfare state indicators in the EU: Is there convergence?," MPRA Paper 20177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kosta Josifidis & John Hall & ValÃ©rie Berenger & Novica SupiÄ‡, 2013. "Eastern Migrations vs Western Welfare States â€“ (Un)Biased Fears," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(3), pages 323-345, May.
- Luca MARCHIORI & Olivier PIERRARD & Henri R. SNEESSENS, 2011.
"Demography, capital flows and unemployment,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2011040, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Luca Marchiori & Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2011. "Demography, capital flows and unemployment," BCL working papers 69, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Marchiori, Luca & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2011. "Demography, Capital Flows and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Marchiori & Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2011. "Demography, capital flows and unemployment," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Milena Nikolova & Boris Nikolaev, 2017.
"Does Joining the EU Make You Happy? Evidence from Bulgaria and Romania,"
Journal of Happiness Studies,
Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1593-1623, December.
- Nikolova, Milena & Nikolaev, Boris, 2016. "Does Joining the EU Make You Happy? Evidence from Bulgaria and Romania," IZA Discussion Papers 9636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vojinović, Borut & Acharya, Sanjaya & Próchniak, Mariusz, 2009. "Convergence Analysis Among the Ten European Transition Economies," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 50(2), pages 17-35, December.
- Denis Bouget, 2009. "Trends of Social Welfare Systems : From Convergence to Attractiveness, an Exploratory Approach," Working Papers hal-00441889, HAL.
- Koen Caminada & Kees Goudswaard, 2005.
"Are Public and Private Social Expenditures Complementary?,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(2), pages 175-189, May.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees, 2004. "Are public and private social expenditures complementary?," MPRA Paper 20179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristina Petrova, 2016. "Stability and Growth Pact Reform and Public Expenditure Structure in the European Union Member States," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 33-47, March.
- Van Vliet, Olaf & Kaeding, Michael, 2007. "Globalisation, European Integration and Social Protection – Patterns of Change or Continuity?," MPRA Paper 20808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Vliet, Olaf & Nijboer, Henk, 2012. "Flexicurity in the European Union: flexibility for outsiders, security for insiders," MPRA Paper 37012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial protection; European Union;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .