Trends of Social Welfare Systems : From Convergence to Attractiveness, an Exploratory Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Herce & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Juan Jose De Lucio, 2000.
"Social protection benefits and growth: evidence from the European Union,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 397-400.
- Jose Herce & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Juan Jose de Lucio, 2000. "Social protection benefits and growth: evidence from the European Union," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 255-258.
- José A. Herce & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Juan J. De Lucio, "undated". "Social protection benefits and growth: Evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 98-01, FEDEA.
- Wodon, Quentin & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2006. "Convergence forward and backward?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 47-51, July.
- Quah, Danny T, 1996.
"Twin Peaks: Growth and Convergence in Models of Distribution Dynamics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 1045-1055, July.
- Quah, Danny, 1996. "Twin Peaks: Growth and Convergence in Models of Distribution Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1355, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esteban, Joan & Ray, Debraj, 1994.
"On the Measurement of Polarization,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 819-851, July.
- Joan-Maria Esteban & Debraj Ray, 1991. "On the Measurement of Polarization," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 18, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Esteban, J. & Ray, D., 1993. "On the Measurement of Polarization," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 221.93, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Esteban, J.M. & Ray, D., 1992. "On the Measurement of Polarization," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 171.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Amartya Sen, 1976. "Real National Income," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 19-39.
- Cornelisse, Peter & Goudswaard, Kees, 2001. "On the convergence of social protection systems in the European Union," MPRA Paper 21297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. E. Boyle & T. G. McCARTHY, 1999. "Simple measures of convergence in per capita GDP: a note on some further international evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 343-347.
- Danny Quah, 1996. "Twin Peaks: Growth and Convergence in Models of Distribution Dynamics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0280, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zeitlin, Jonathan & Trubek, David M. (ed.), 2003. "Governing Work and Welfare in a New Economy: European and American Experiments," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199257171.
- Boyle, G E & McCarthy, T G, 1997.
"A Simple Measure of Beta-Convergence,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(2), pages 257-264, May.
- Gerry Boyle; & Thomas McCarthy, 1995. "A Simple Measure of Beta-Convergence," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n560495, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- C Michelacci & Paolo Zaffaroni, 1997. "Beta Convergence," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 332, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00441889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.