Social protection benefits and growth: evidence from the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jose Herce & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Juan Jose De Lucio, 2000. "Social protection benefits and growth: evidence from the European Union," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 397-400.
- José A. Herce & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Juan J. De Lucio, "undated". "Social protection benefits and growth: Evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 98-01, FEDEA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oswald Andrew J., 1996. "A Conjecture on the Explanation for High Unemployment in the Industrialized Nations : Part I," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 475, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Bouget, 2009. "Trends of Social Welfare Systems : From Convergence to Attractiveness, an Exploratory Approach," Working Papers hal-00441889, HAL.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & José A. Herce & Juan-José. de Lucio, "undated".
"Convergence in social protection across EU countries, 1970-1999,"
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & José Antonio Herce & Juan-José De Lucio, 2003. "Convergence in Social Protection Across EU Countries, 1970-1999," Economics Working Papers 018, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:7:y:2000:i:4:p:255-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.