Social protection benefits and growth: Evidence from the European Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jose Herce & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Juan Jose De Lucio, 2000. "Social protection benefits and growth: evidence from the European Union," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 397-400.
- Jose Herce & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Juan Jose de Lucio, 2000. "Social protection benefits and growth: evidence from the European Union," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 255-258.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chib, S. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1990.
"Regression models under competing covariance matrices : A Bayesian perspective,"
1990-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chib, B. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M., 1990. "Regression Models Under Competing Covariance Matrices: A Baysian Perspective," Papers 9063, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Akaike, Hirotugu, 1981. "Likelihood of a model and information criteria," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 3-14, May.
- Richard, J. F. & Steel, M. F. J., 1988. "Bayesian analysis of systems of seemingly unrelated regression equations under a recursive extended natural conjugate prior density," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 7-37.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 1996.
"Nonparametric regression using Bayesian variable selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 317-343, December.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Nonparametric Regression using Bayesian Variable Selection," Statistics Working Paper _009, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Phillips, Peter C. B., 1995.
"Bayesian model selection and prediction with empirical applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 289-331, September.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1992. "Bayesian Model Selection and Prediction with Empirical Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1023, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hoeting, Jennifer & Raftery, Adrian E. & Madigan, David, 1996. "A method for simultaneous variable selection and outlier identification in linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 251-270, July.
- Ehrlich, Isaac, 1975.
"The Deterrent Effect of Capital Punishment: A Question of Life and Death,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 397-417, June.
- Isaac Ehrlich, 1973. "The Deterrent Effect of Capital Punishment: A Question of Life and Death," NBER Working Papers 0018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Min, Chung-ki & Zellner, Arnold, 1993.
"Bayesian and non-Bayesian methods for combining models and forecasts with applications to forecasting international growth rates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 89-118, March.
- Min, C.K. & Zellner, A., 1992. ""Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Methods for Combining Models and Forecasts with Applications to Forecasting International Growth Rates"," Papers 90-92-23, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Poirier, Dale J, 1988. "Frequentist and Subjectivist Perspectives on the Problems of Model Building in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 121-144, Winter.
- Luc Bauwens, 1991.
"The 'pathologie' of the Natural Conjugate Prior Density in the Regression Model,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 23, pages 49-64.
- Bauwens, L., 1990. "The "Pathology" Of The Natural Conjugate Prior Density In The Regression Model," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 90a14, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Trumbull, William N, 1994. "Estimating the Economic Model of Crime with Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 360-366, May.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1993:i:32:p:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, A. C., 1981. "Likelihood ratios, posterior odds and information criteria," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 15-20, May.
- Ehrlich, Isaac, 1973. "Participation in Illegitimate Activities: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 521-565, May-June.
- Chow, Gregory C., 1981. "A comparison of the information and posterior probability criteria for model selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 21-33, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Bouget, 2009. "Trends of Social Welfare Systems : From Convergence to Attractiveness, an Exploratory Approach," Working Papers hal-00441889, HAL.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & José A. Herce & Juan-José. de Lucio, "undated".
"Convergence in social protection across EU countries, 1970-1999,"
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & José Antonio Herce & Juan-José De Lucio, 2003. "Convergence in Social Protection Across EU Countries, 1970-1999," Economics Working Papers 018, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-03-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2002-03-04 (European Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-03-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:9801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .