Report NEP-PKE-2002-03-04This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Money, Imperfect Information and Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2001. "Monetary policy rules, macroeconomic stability and inflation: a view from the trenches," Working Paper Series 0115, European Central Bank.
- Timofeev Andrey, 2002. "Fiscal Decentralization and Soft Budget Constraints," EERC Working Paper Series 01-12e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- José A. Herce & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Juan J. De Lucio, . "Social protection benefits and growth: Evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 98-01, FEDEA.
- Sonsoles Castillo & Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, . "A tale of two neighbour economies: Does wage flexibility make the difference between Porguese and Spanish unemployment?," Working Papers 98-02, FEDEA.