Report NEP-PKE-2002-03-04This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Money, Imperfect Information and Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2001115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timofeev Andrey, 2002. "Fiscal Decentralization and Soft Budget Constraints," EERC Working Paper Series 01-12e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:9801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:9802 is not listed on IDEAS anymore