Um ensaio sobre expectativas da taxa de câmbio no Brasil
[An essay on the foreign exchange rate expectations in Brazil]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grant, Alan P. & Thomas, Lloyd B., 1999. "Inflationary expectations and rationality revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 331-338, March.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Anthony Yates, 1998. "Are UK inflation expectations rational?," Bank of England working papers 81, Bank of England.
- H. Bakhshi & G. Kapetanios & T. Yates, 2005.
"Rational expectations and fixed-event forecasts: An application to UK inflation,"
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 539-553, October.
- Hasan Bakhshi & George Kapetanios & Anthony Yates, 2003. "Rational expectations and fixed-event forecasts: an application to UK inflation," Bank of England working papers 176, Bank of England.
- Forsells, Magnus & Kenny, Geoff, 2002. "The rationality of consumers' inflation expectations: survey-based evidence for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0163, European Central Bank.
- Paquet, Alain, 1992. "Inflationary expectations and rationality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 303-308, November.
More about this item
Keywordstaxa de câmbio; volatilidade; expectativas racionais;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .