Interactions between Country-of-Origin, Brands and Food-Safety-Certificates in the Promotion of Beef in Germany – What is the Right Labelling Strategy? – A Consumer Preference Analysis on the Basis of a Conditional Logit Model –
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Schooler, 1971. "Bias Phenomena Attendant to the Marketing of Foreign Goods in the U.S," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 2(1), pages 71-80, March.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, April.
- E. Roy Weintraub, 1992. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 3-12, Supplemen.
- Maria Luz Loureiro & Jill J. McCluskey, 2000. "Assessing consumer response to protected geographical identification labeling," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 309-320.
- C M Costanzo & W C Halperin & N D Gale & G D Richardson, 1982. "An alternative method for assessing goodness-of-fit for logit models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 14(7), pages 963-971, July.
- Johny K Johansson & Ilkka A Ronkainen & Michael R Czinkota, 1994. "Negative Country-of-Origin Effects: The Case of the New Russia," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(1), pages 157-176, March.
- C M Costanzo & W C Halperin & N D Gale & G D Richardson, 1982. "An Alternative Method for Assessing Goodness-of-Fit for Logit Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 14(7), pages 963-971, July.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1998. "Quality expectations, reputation, and price," MPRA Paper 9774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry-of-Origin; Discrete Choice; Labelling;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- P46 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .