What really matters for income growth in the Philippines: Empirical evidence from provincial data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Pia N. Malaney, 1999.
"Demographic Change and Economic Growth in Asia,"
CID Working Papers
15, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2008. "Demographic Change and Economic Growth in Asia," PGDA Working Papers 4108, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Barry R. Bloom & David Canning & Pia Malaney, 1999. "Demographic Change and Economic Growth in Asia," CID Working Papers 15A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1983. "Let's Take the Con Out of Econometrics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 31-43, March.
- BAUMONT, Catherine & ERTUR, Cem & LE GALLO, Julie, 2001.
"A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Geographic Spillovers and Growth for European Regions, 1980-1995,"
LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003)
2001-04, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Catherine Baumont & Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2001. "A spatial econometric analysis of geographic spillovers and growth for European regions, 1980-1995," Working Papers hal-01526858, HAL.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Mapa, Dennis S. & Briones, Kristine Joy S., 2007. "Robust Determinants of Income Growth in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2006 Vol. XXXIII Nos., Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David E. BLOOM & Jocelyn E. FINLAY, 2009. "Demographic Change and Economic Growth in Asia," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 4(1), pages 45-64.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 1997. "Growth and Equity in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 199705, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Hal Hill & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2012. "Introduction," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 129-142, August.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2004. "Going beyond Crosscountry Averages: Growth, Inequality and Poverty Reduction in the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1891-1907, November.
- Dennis S. Mapa & Kristine Joy S. Briones, 2007.
"Robustness procedures in economic growth regression models,"
Philippine Review of Economics,
University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 44(2), pages 71-84, December.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Briones, Kristine Joy S., 2007. "Robustness Procedures in Economic Growth Regression Models," MPRA Paper 21460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takahiro Akita & Mark Saliganan Pagulayan, 2014.
"Structural Changes And Interregional Income Inequality In The Philippines, 1975–2009,"
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 135-154, July.
- Takahiro Akita & Mark Saliganan Pagulayan, 2013. "Structural Changes and Interregional Income Inequality in the Philippines, 1975-2009," Working Papers EMS_2013_14, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Valenzuela, Maria Rebecca & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhen, Zhu Zhen, 2017. "Income and Consumption Inequality in the Philippines: A Stochastic Dominance Analysis of Household Unit Records," ADBI Working Papers 662, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsExtreme Bound Analysis; Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates; Inequality; Young Dependents;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .