The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Industrialization of Least Developed Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2008. "South-South Regionalism And Trade Cooperation In The Asia-Pacific Region," MPRA Paper 10886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma, 2009. "Are Developing Asia’s Foreign Exchange Reserves Excessive? An Empirical Examination," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 170, Asian Development Bank.
- Yilmaz AkyÃƒÂ¼z, 2005. "The WTO Negotiations on Industrial Tariffs : What is at Stake for Developing Countries?," Trade Working Papers 22080, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yılmaz AKYÜZ, 2005. "The wto negotiations on industrial tariffs: What is at stake for developing countries?," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(232), pages 5-35.
- Kevin P. Gallagher & Mehdi Shafaeddin, 2009. "Policies for Industrial Learning in China and Mexico," Trade Working Papers 22782, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fofack, Hippolyte & Ndikumana, Leonce, 2009. "Potential gains from capital flight repatriation for Sub-Saharan African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5024, The World Bank.
- J. Michael Finger & Philip Schuler, 2000.
"Implementation of Urugauy Round Commitments: The Development Challenge,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 511-525, April.
- Finger, Michael J.*Schuler, Philip & Finger, Michael J.*Schuler, Philip, 1999. "Implementation of Uruguay Round commitments : the development challenge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2215, The World Bank.
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2005. "Trade Liberalization And Economic Reform In Developing Countries: Structural Change Or De-Industrialization?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 179, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Is The Industrial Policy Relevant In The 21st Century?," MPRA Paper 6643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio Zanardi & Alberto Paloni, 2007. "The IMF, World Bank and policy reform," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9823, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and industrial policies; least developed countries; global economic crisis;
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2009-11-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.