The IMF, World Bank and policy reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2010. "Trade liberalization, industrialization and development; experience of recent decades," MPRA Paper 26355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Dreher, 2009. "IMF conditionality: theory and evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 233-267, October.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Does trade openness helps or hinders industrialization?," MPRA Paper 4371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjan Petreski & Branimir Jovanovic & Igor Velickovski, 2017.
"Tariff-Induced (De)industrialization: An Empirical Analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(3), pages 345-381, September.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir & Velickovski, Igor, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 67701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Öhler, Hannes & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Dreher, Axel, 2012.
"Does conditionality work? A test for an innovative US aid scheme,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 138-153.
- Öhler, Hannes & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Dreher, Axel, 2010. "Does conditionality work? A test for an innovative US aid scheme," Kiel Working Papers 1630, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2011. "Does Conditionality Work? A Test for an Innovative US Aid Scheme," CESifo Working Paper Series 3454, CESifo Group Munich.
- Öhler, Hannes & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Dreher, Axel, 2010. "Does conditionality work? A test for an innovative US aid scheme," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 103, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2010. "Does Conditionality Work? A Test for an Innovative US Aid Scheme," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 34, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2009. "Impact of Selectivity and Neutrality of trade Policy Incentives on Industrialization of Developing Countries; Implications for NAMA Negotiations," MPRA Paper 15037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruxanda Berlinschi, 2010. "Reputation concerns in aid conditionality," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 433-459, December.
- Branimir Jovanović & Marjan Petreski & Igor Velickovski, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization in transition economies: A comparative analysis," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 116, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mozammel Huq & Michael Tribe, 2004. "Economic development in a changing globalized economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 911-923.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2009. "The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Industrialization of Least Developed Countries," MPRA Paper 18788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spiros Bougheas & Indraneel Dasgupta & Oliver Morrissey, 2011.
"Repayment versus Investment Conditions and Exclusivity in Lending Contracts,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(2), pages 247-265, June.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Dasgupta, Indraneel & Morrissey, Oliver, 2009. "Repayment versus Investment Conditions and Exclusivity in Lending Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 4604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Is The Industrial Policy Relevant In The 21st Century?," MPRA Paper 6643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/9823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.