An understanding of influence on human behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1007-1028, July.
More about this item
Keywordsconceptual conglomerate; learning; learning process; human behavior.;
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- C99 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Other
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .