Report NEP-CBE-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Alan Kirman & Matteo Marsili, 2009. "Born Under a Lucky Star?," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-003, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Zeckhauser, Richard, 2008. "Overreaction to Fearsome Risks," Working Paper Series rwp08-079, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jingjing Zhang & Marco Casari, 2009. "How groups reach agreement in risky choices: an experiment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-08, McMaster University.
- Thomas Astebro & José Mata & Luis Santos-Pinto, 2009. "Preference for Skew in Lotteries: Evidence from the Laboratory," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 09.09, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Popp, Alexandru W. A., 2009. "An understanding of influence on human behavior," MPRA Paper 17367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hill, Brian, 2009. "Confidence and ambiguity," HEC Research Papers Series 914, HEC Paris.
- Klein, Daniel B., 2009. "Knowledge Flat-talk: A Conceit of Supposed Experts and a Seduction to All," Ratio Working Papers 140, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:sds:wpaper:0033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hayat Khan, 2009. "Modeling Social Preferences: A Generalized Model of Inequity Aversion," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sophia Chong & Pablo Guillen, 2009. "Individual vs. collective contracts: An experimental investigation using the gift exchange game," ThE Papers 09/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Luigi Bosco, 2009. "Competition for power and altruism," Department of Economics University of Siena 562, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Timothy N. Cason & Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2009. "Reducing Efficiency through Communication in Competitive Coordination Games," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-09, McMaster University.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2009. "Altruism, Other-Regarding Behavior and Identity: The Moral Basis of Prosperity and Oppression," Working Papers 09-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Bohnet, Iris & Hermann, Benedikt & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2009. "Trust and the Reference Point for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Working Paper Series rwp09-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2009. "A Laboratory Study of a Multi-Level Trust Game with Communication," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-07, McMaster University.
- Joseph Daniels & Marc von der Ruhr, 2009. "Trust in Others: Does Religion Matter?," Working Papers and Research 0902, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2009. "The Right Amount of Trust," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/33, European University Institute.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2009. "Absolute vs. Relative Notion of Wealth Changes," MPRA Paper 17336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan M. Cabasés Hita & María Errea Rodríguez, 2009. "An Economic Model of Behaviour: Attitudes Towards Altruistic Blood and Organ Donations," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0901, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Giorgio Rampa, 2009. "Quality Risk Aversion, Conjectures, and New Product Diffusion," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_27, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.