Altruism, Other-Regarding Behavior and Identity: The Moral Basis of Prosperity and Oppression
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basu, Kaushik & Guha, Ashok, 2009.
"How Sapient is Homo Economicus? The Evolutionary Origins of Trade, Ethics and Economic Rationality,"
09-14, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kaushik Basu & Ashok Guha, 2009. "How Sapient is Homo Economicus? The Evolutionary Origins of Trade, Ethics and Economic Rationality," Working Papers id:2240, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-09-26 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2009-09-26 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2009-09-26 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2009-09-26 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:corcae:09-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacorus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .