Report NEP-EVO-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Hanauske & Jennifer Kunz & Steffen Bernius & Wolfgang Konig, 2009. "Doves and hawks in economics revisited. An evolutionary quantum game theory-based analysis of financial crises," Papers 0904.2113, arXiv.org.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2009. "Altruism, Other-Regarding Behavior and Identity: The Moral Basis of Prosperity and Oppression," Working Papers 09-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Robert Hassink & Claudia Klaerding, 2009. "Relational and evolutionary economic geography: competing or complementary paradigms?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0911, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2009. "The Right Amount of Trust," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/33, European University Institute.
- Joseph Daniels & Marc von der Ruhr, 2009. "Trust in Others: Does Religion Matter?," Working Papers and Research 0902, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.