Doves and hawks in economics revisited. An evolutionary quantum game theory-based analysis of financial crises
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hanauske, Matthias & Kunz, Jennifer & Bernius, Steffen & König, Wolfgang, 2009. "Doves and hawks in economics revisited [An evolutionary quantum game theory-based analysis of financial crises]," MPRA Paper 14680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cys:ecocyb:v:50:y:2017:i:1:p:281-302 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2009-09-26 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2009-09-26 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2009-09-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0904.2113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .