Report NEP-HPE-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2009. "Towards a Political Economy of the Hunters and Gatherers: A Study in Historical Materialism," MPRA Paper 17339, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2009.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2009. "Financial Crises, Persistent Poverty, and the Terrible Simplifiers in Economics: A Turning Point Towards a New '1848 Moment'," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 22, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Matthias Hanauske & Jennifer Kunz & Steffen Bernius & Wolfgang Konig, 2009. "Doves and hawks in economics revisited. An evolutionary quantum game theory-based analysis of financial crises," Papers 0904.2113, arXiv.org.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "Rethinking the Economics of Capital Mobilityand Capital Controls," IMK Working Paper 01-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "The anti-materialist project of "The Bourgeois Era"," MPRA Paper 17411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2009. "Rational expectations in urban economics," MPRA Paper 17327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 2009. "Questions in Decision Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000335, David K. Levine.
- William Thomson, 2009. "Being a graduate student in economics," RCER Working Papers 553, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- C. P. Kwong, 2009. "Mathematical analysis of Soros's theory of reflexivity," Papers 0901.4447, arXiv.org.
- Miguel Casares & Antonio Moreno & Jesús Vázquez, 2009. "Wage Stickiness and Unemployment Fluctuations: An Alternative Approach," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0902, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.