Being a graduate student in economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anbarci, Nejat, 1991. "The Nash solution and relevant expansions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 137-140, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-09-26 (Education)
- NEP-HPE-2009-09-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2009-09-26 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .