Regulating Market Risks in Banks: A Comparison of Alternate Regulatory Regimes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul H. Kupiec & James M. O'Brien, 1997. "The pre-commitment approach: using incentives to set market risk capital requirements," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Constantinos Stephanou, 1996. "Regulating Market Risk in Banks : The Options," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11602, The World Bank.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1999. "Solvency regulations and the management of banking risks," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 981-990, April.
- Jill Considine, 1998. "Pilot exercise - pre-commitment approach to market risk," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 131-136.
- Okina, Kunio & Shirakawa, Masaaki & Shiratsuka, Shigenori, 1999. "Financial Market Globalization: Present and Future," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 17(3), pages 1-40, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abhiman Das & Saibal Ghosh, 2004. "The Relationship Between Risk and Capital: Evidence from Indian Public Sector Banks," Industrial Organization 0410006, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsVaR; banking; India; market risk;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.