The Relationship Between Risk and Capital: Evidence from Indian Public Sector Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rime, Bertrand, 2001. "Capital requirements and bank behaviour: Empirical evidence for Switzerland," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 789-805, April.
- Raj Aggarwal & Kevin T. Jacques, 1998. "Assessing the impact of prompt corrective action on bank capital and risk," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 23-32.
- Jacques, Kevin & Nigro, Peter, 1997. "Risk-based capital, portfolio risk, and bank capital: A simultaneous equations approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 533-547.
- Shrieves, Ronald E. & Dahl, Drew, 1992. "The relationship between risk and capital in commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 439-457, April.
- Nachane, D M & Narain, Aditya & Ghosh, Saibal & Sahoo, Satyananda, 2001. "Regulating Market Risks in Banks: A Comparison of Alternate Regulatory Regimes," MPRA Paper 17148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "Credit Growth, Bank Soundness and Financial Fragility: Evidence from Indian Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 24715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saadaoui, Zied, 2008. "Capital standards and banking stability in emerging countries: an empirical approach," MPRA Paper 25464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2016. "Capital Buffer, Credit Risk and Liquidity Behaviour: Evidence for GCC Banks," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 58(4), pages 539-569, December.
- Petr Teply & Milan Matejašák, 2007. "Regulation of Bank Capital and Behavior of Banks: Assessing the US and the EU-15 Region Banks in the 2000-2005 Period," Working Papers IES 2007/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2007.
More about this item
- L - Industrial Organization
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0410006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .