The Relationship Between Risk and Capital: Evidence from Indian Public Sector Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rime, Bertrand, 2001. "Capital requirements and bank behaviour: Empirical evidence for Switzerland," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 789-805, April.
- Raj Aggarwal & Kevin T. Jacques, 1998. "Assessing the impact of prompt corrective action on bank capital and risk," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 23-32.
- Jacques, Kevin & Nigro, Peter, 1997. "Risk-based capital, portfolio risk, and bank capital: A simultaneous equations approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 533-547.
- Shrieves, Ronald E. & Dahl, Drew, 1992. "The relationship between risk and capital in commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 439-457, April.
- Nachane, D M & Narain, Aditya & Ghosh, Saibal & Sahoo, Satyananda, 2001. "Regulating Market Risks in Banks: A Comparison of Alternate Regulatory Regimes," MPRA Paper 17148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saadaoui, Zied, 2008. "Capital standards and banking stability in emerging countries: an empirical approach," MPRA Paper 25464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2016. "Capital Buffer, Credit Risk and Liquidity Behaviour: Evidence for GCC Banks," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 58(4), pages 539-569, December.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "Credit Growth, Bank Soundness and Financial Fragility: Evidence from Indian Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 24715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petr Teply & Milan Matejašák, 2007. "Regulation of Bank Capital and Behavior of Banks: Assessing the US and the EU-15 Region Banks in the 2000-2005 Period," Working Papers IES 2007/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2007.
More about this item
- L - Industrial Organization
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0410006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.