Passing the buck in the garbage can model of organizational choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:95:y:2001:i:01:p:169-190_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Secchi & Raffaello Seri, 2017. "Controlling for false negatives in agent-based models: a review of power analysis in organizational research," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 94-121, March.
- Schade, Christian & Snir, Avichai, 2012. "When the stress of quitting meets the cost of playing: An Experiment on to quit or not to quit?," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 134426, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Annachiara Casalini & Guido Fioretti & Andreas Pyka, 2016. "Playfulness, ideology and the technology of foolishness in the creation of a novel market niche for distributed control: The case of iPLON," Journal of Organization Design, Springer;Organizational Design Community, vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, December.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Decision Making; Garbage Can Model; Postponing Decisions; Buck-Passing;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-08-30 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2009-08-30 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.