The dimensions of the policy debate over transportation energy: The case of hydrogen in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Jimin & Melaina, Marc W., 2006. "Transition to hydrogen-based transportation in China: Lessons learned from alternative fuel vehicle programs in the United States and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1299-1309, July.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Hake, J.-F. & Linssen, J. & Walbeck, M., 2006. "Prospects for hydrogen in the German energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1271-1283, July.
- Bendor, Jonathan & Moe, Terry M. & Shotts, Kenneth W., 2001. "Recycling the Garbage Can: An Assessment of the Research Program," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 95(1), pages 169-190, March.
- Collantes, Gustavo O, 2005. "The Hydrogen Policy Survey: Descriptive Statistics of the Study Sample and Their Policy Perspectives," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7dd0832s, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Collantes, G O, 2005. "The Hydrogen Policy Survey: Descriptive Statistics Of The Study Sample And Their Policy Perspectives," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0kc1b3mr, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Collantes, Gustavo & Melaina, Marc W., 2011. "The co-evolution of alternative fuel infrastructure and vehicles: A study of the experience of Argentina with compressed natural gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 664-675, February.
- Salvi, B.L. & Subramanian, K.A., 2015. "Sustainable development of road transportation sector using hydrogen energy system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1132-1155.
- Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan, 2010. "Alternative fuel buses currently in use in China: Life-cycle fossil energy use, GHG emissions and policy recommendations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 406-418, January.
- Gilbert, Brett Anitra, 2012. "Creative destruction: Identifying its geographic origins," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 734-742.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsdav:qt82j0z800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.