The use and non-use of policy appraisal tools in public policy making: an analysis of three European countries and the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:95:y:2001:i:01:p:169-190_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pearce, David, 1998. "Cost-Benefit Analysis and Environmental Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 84-100, Winter.
- Nick Hanley, 2001. "Cost - benefit analysis and environmental policymaking," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(1), pages 103-118, February.
- Morgenstern, Richard & Harrington, Winston, 2004. "Evaluating Regulatory Impact Analyses," Discussion Papers dp-04-04, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kupiec Tomasz, 2015. "Regulatory Impact Analysis Practice in New Zealand in the Light of Models of Evaluation Use – Inspiration for the Polish Government," Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, De Gruyter Open, vol. 23(2), pages 109-128, June.
- Vigren , Andreas & Ljungberg , Anders, 2017. "Public transport authorities’ use of cost-benefit analysis in practice," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:8, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Daniel Antony Kolkman & Paolo Campo & Tina Balke-Visser & Nigel Gilbert, 2016. "How to build models for government: criteria driving model acceptance in policymaking," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(4), pages 489-504, December.
- Hyder, Kieran & Rossberg, Axel G. & Allen, J. Icarus & Austen, Melanie C. & Barciela, Rosa M. & Bannister, Hayley J. & Blackwell, Paul G. & Blanchard, Julia L. & Burrows, Michael T. & Defriez, Emma & , 2015. "Making modelling count - increasing the contribution of shelf-seas community and ecosystem models to policy development and management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 291-302.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:110-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dave Huitema & Andrew Jordan & Eric Massey & Tim Rayner & Harro Asselt & Constanze Haug & Roger Hildingsson & Suvi Monni & Johannes Stripple, 2011. "The evaluation of climate policy: theory and emerging practice in Europe," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(2), pages 179-198, June.
- Uba, Katrin, 2010. "Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6674-6683, November.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:411:d:68948 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicole Herweg, 2016. "Explaining European agenda-setting using the multiple streams framework: the case of European natural gas regulation," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(1), pages 13-33, March.
- Maria Ljunggren Söderman & Ola Eriksson & Anna Björklund & Göran Östblom & Tomas Ekvall & Göran Finnveden & Yevgeniya Arushanyan & Jan-Olov Sundqvist, 2016. "Integrated Economic and Environmental Assessment of Waste Policy Instruments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-21, April.
- Saujot, Mathieu & de Lapparent, Matthieu & Arnaud, Elise & Prados, Emmanuel, 2016. "Making land use – Transport models operational tools for planning: From a top-down to an end-user approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 20-29.
- Radchenko, Tatiana & Parshina, Elena, 2014. "Regulatory Impact Assessment in Russia: Practical Applications and conclusions of the theory," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ferreira, Joaquim & Pinheiro, Manuel Duarte & Brito, Jorge de, 2013. "Refurbishment decision support tools review—Energy and life cycle as key aspects to sustainable refurbishment projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1453-1460.
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11077-017-9302-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy assessment; Impact assessment; Knowledge; Evidence; Tool; Model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:41:y:2008:i:4:p:335-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .