Identifying the key issues focusing on the costs and benefits of immigration in developed countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kjetil Storesletten, 2000.
"Sustaining Fiscal Policy through Immigration,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 300-323, April.
- Kjetil Storesletten, "undated". "Sustaining Fiscal Policy Through Immigration," Homapage Papers _005, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Storesletten, Kjetil, 1998. "Sustaining Fiscal Policy Through Immigration," Seminar Papers 664, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- ., 2004. "V," Chapters,in: An Eponymous Dictionary of Economics, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rachel M. Friedberg & Jennifer Hunt, 1995.
"The Impact of Immigrants on Host Country Wages, Employment and Growth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 23-44, Spring.
- Rachel M. Friedberg & J. Hunt, 1995. "The Impact of Immigrants on Host Country Wages, Employment and Growth," Working Papers 95-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Borjas, George J., 1999. "The economic analysis of immigration," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 28, pages 1697-1760 Elsevier.
- Marc Debuisson & Frédéric Docquier & Abdul Ghafar Noury & Madeleine Nantcho, 2004. "Immigration and aging in the Belgian régions," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 47(1), pages 139-157.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2000.
"Social Security Benefits of Immigrants and U.S. Born,"
NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Immigration, pages 309-350
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1998. "Social Security Benefits of Immigrants and U.S. Born," NBER Working Papers 6478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominique M. Gross, 1999. "Three Million Foreigners, Three Million Unemployed? Immigration and the French Labor Market," IMF Working Papers 99/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Philip Oreopoulos, 2000. "The Fiscal Effects of U.S. Immigration: A Generational-Accounting Perspective," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 14, pages 123-156 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glover, Stephen & Gott, Ceri & Loizillon, Anaïs & Portes, Jonathan & Price, Richard & Spencer, Sarah & Srinivasan, Vasanthi & Willis, Carole, 2001. "Migration: an economic and social analysis," MPRA Paper 75900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ., 2004. "B," Chapters,in: An Eponymous Dictionary of Economics, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Xavier Chojnicki, 2004. "The economie impact of immigration for the host countries," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 47(1), pages 9-28.
- ., 2004. "W," Chapters,in: An Eponymous Dictionary of Economics, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1980. "The Earnings of White and Coloured Male Immigrants in Britain," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(185), pages 81-87, February.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; Costs; Benefits; Country of Immigration; Developed Countries; Issues; Consequences; Comparison.;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.