Agua, salud y análisis costo/beneficio social
[Water, health and social cost/benefit analysis]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. O. Boadu, 1992. "Contingent Valuation For Household Water In Rural Ghana," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 458-465.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1984:74:9:1009-1013_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shogren, Jason F. & d'Arge, R. C., 1989. "Non-Market Asset Prices: A Comparison of Three Evaluation Approaches," Staff General Research Papers Archive 296, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alfaro, Raquel, 2009. "Fomento de la eficiencia de las empresas estatales de agua potable y saneamiento," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 141, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Ferro & Carlos A. Romero & Ignacio Castiglione,, 2011. "Efficiency in Saving Infant Lives: the Influence of Water and Sanitation Coverage," Working Papers hal-00612956, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordswater; health; Millennium Development Goals;
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .