Achieving Sustainable Consumption for Sustainable Development: Issues and Solutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angela Druckman & T. Jackson & E. Papathanasopoulou & P. Bradley, "undated". "Attributing Carbon Emissions to Functional Household Needs: a Pilot Framework For the UK," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600026, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable Consumption; Sustainable Development;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-07-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-07-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .