China's carbon emissions from urban and rural households during 1992-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Zhen-Hua & Zou, Le-Le & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2011.
"The impact of household consumption on energy use and CO2 emissions in China,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 656-670.
- Zhen-Hua Feng & Le-Le Zou & Yi-Ming Wei, 2010. "The impact of household consumption on energy use and CO2 emissions in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 6, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Mette Wier & Manfred Lenzen & Jesper Munksgaard & Sinne Smed, 2001. "Effects of Household Consumption Patterns on CO2 Requirements," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 259-274.
- Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo, 2007. "Environmental impact of household activity in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 308-318, April.
- Weber, Christopher L. & Peters, Glen P. & Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus, 2008. "The contribution of Chinese exports to climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3572-3577, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold consumption; CO2 emissions; consumption pattern; input-output method;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:biw:wpaper:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhi-Fu Mi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebitcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.