Macroeconomic of populism in Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Edwards, Sebastian, 1990. "Macroeconomic populism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 247-277, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gholipour, Hassan F. & Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2015.
"Marriage crisis and housing costs: Empirical evidence from provinces of Iran,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 107-123.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Hassan Gholipour Fereidouni, 2014. "Marriage Crisis and Housing Costs: Empirical Evidence from Provinces of Iran," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201401, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2011. "Oil revenue shocks and government spending behavior in Iran," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1055-1069.
More about this item
KeywordsIran; Populism; Ahmadinejad; Economic Growth;
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-06-17 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-06-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2009-06-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.