Financing basic education in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz, 2006. "Pay differences between teachers and other occupations: Some empirical evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 1044-1065, December.
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2010.
"Religious Schools, Social Values, and Economic Attitudes: Evidence from Bangladesh,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 205-217, February.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah (Reading University) and Nazmul Chaudhury (World Bank), "undated". "Religious Schools, Social Values and Economic Attitudes: Evidence from Bangladesh," QEH Working Papers qehwps139, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munshi Sulaiman, 2012. "Does the Labor Market Reward Easy Certificates? Evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 336-367.
- repec:lpe:efijnl:201615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asadullah, M Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2016. "To madrasahs or not to madrasahs: The question and correlates of enrolment in Islamic schools in Bangladesh," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 55-69.
- Baulch, Bob, 2010. "The medium-term impact of the primary education stipend in rural Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 976, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; education finance; Bangladesh; basic education;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-23 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2007-01-23 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-01-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.