HOW to Facilitate or Stifle Economic Development: The Role of Agriculture in Indonesia and the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balisacan, Arsenio M, 1993.
"Agricultural Growth, Landlessness, Off-farm Employment, and Rural Poverty in the Philippines,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(3), pages 533-562, April.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 1991. "Agricultural Growth, Landlessness, Off-Farm Employment, and Rural Poverty in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 199101, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1991. "Agricultural Growth, Landlessness, Off-Farm Employment and Rural Poverty in the Philippines," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145723, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- James, William & Roumasset, James, 1984. "Migration and the evolution of tenure contracts in newly settled regions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 147-162.
- David, Cristina C. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 1990.
"The Modern Seed-Fertiliser Technology And Adoption Of Labour-Saving Technologies: The Philippine Case,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(02), August.
- Cristina C. David & Keijiro Otsuka, 1990. "The Modern Seed‐Fertiliser Technology And Adoption Of Labour‐Saving Technologies: The Philippine Case," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(2), pages 132-146, August.
- Borland, Jeff & Yang, Xiaokai, 1992. "Specialization and a New Approach to Economic Organization and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 386-391, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1994.
"Agricultural Growth and Rural Incomes: Rural Performance Indicators and Consumption Patterns,"
DP 1994-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2012. "Agricultural Growth and Rural Incomes: Rural Performance Indicators and Consumption Patterns," Working Papers id:4990, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; economic develoment; Indonesia; the Philippines;
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .