The Microeconomics of Agricultural Development in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 2005. "Storage and Commodity Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023399, May.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2000. "Property Rights Reform in Philippine Agriculture: Framework for Analysis and Review of Recent Experience," Discussion Papers DP 2000-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Evenson, Robert & Roumasset, James, 1986.
"MARKETS, institutions and family size in rural Philippine households,"
13227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Roumasset, James A., 1986. "Markets, Institutions and Family Size in Rural Philippine Households," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1986 Vol. XIII Nos. 1, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Roumasset, James & Thapa, Ganesh, 1983. "Explaining tractorization in Nepal : An alternative to the consequences approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 377-395, June.
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A., 1994. "Population growth, soil fertility, and agricultural intensification," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 403-428, August.
- Borland, Jeff & Yang, Xiaokai, 1992. "Specialization and a New Approach to Economic Organization and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 386-391, May.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Roumasset, James A. & Clarete, Ramon L., 1983. "An Analysis of Economic Policies Affecting the Philippine Coconut Industry," Working Papers WP 1983-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1996. "Whither Socialism?," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691825, January.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:jpd_1986_vol._xiii_nos._1&2-f is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Roumasset, 2004.
"Rural Institutions, Agricultural Development, and Pro-Poor Economic Growth,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 1(1), pages 61-82, June.
- Roumasset, James, 1. "Rural Institutions, Agricultural Development, and Pro-Poor Economic Growth," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 1(1).
- Bellemare, Marc F., 2009. "The (Im)Possibility of Reverse Share Tenancy," MPRA Paper 23681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roumasset, James A., 2006. "The Economics of Agricultural Development: What Have We Learned?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25598, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2003. "An Asset-Risk Model Of Reverse Tenancy," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22132, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bellemare, Marc F., 2010. "Insecure Land Rights and Share Tenancy in Madagascar," MPRA Paper 23640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Roumasset, 2006. "The Economics of Agricultural Development: What Have We Learned? Processes," Working Papers 200604, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:200210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .