Explaining tractorization in Nepal : An alternative to the consequences approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki, 2015.
"Market imperfections for tractor service provision in Nigeria: International perspectives and empirical evidence:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1424, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki, 2017. "Market Imperfections For Tractor Service Provision In Nigeria: International Perspectives And Empirical Evidence," FSP Research Papers 259539, Michigan State University, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki, 2016. "Market imperfections for tractor service provision in Nigeria: International perspectives and empirical evidence:," NSSP working papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- James A. Roumasset, 2002. "The Microeconomics of Agricultural Development in the Philippines," Working Papers 200210, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Hiroyuki Takeshima, 2017. "Overview of the Evolution of Agricultural Mechanization in Nepal: A Focus on Tractors and Combine Harvesters," Working Papers id:11906, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:12:y:1983:i:3:p:377-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.