The Modern Seed-Fertiliser Technology And Adoption Of Labour-Saving Technologies: The Philippine Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cristina C. David & Keijiro Otsuka, 1990. "The Modern Seed‐Fertiliser Technology And Adoption Of Labour‐Saving Technologies: The Philippine Case," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(2), pages 132-146, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian A. Coxhead & Peter G. Warr, 1995.
"Does Technical Progress In Agriculture Alleviate Poverty? A Philippine Case Study,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(1), pages 25-54, April.
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Warr, Peter G., 1995. "Does Technical Progress In Agriculture Alleviate Poverty? A Philippine Case Study," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(01), April.
- Martine Audibert, 1997. "Technical Inefficiency Effects Among Paddy Farmers in the Villages of the ‘Office du Niger’, Mali, West Africa," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 379-394, November.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Gascon, Fe & Asano, Seki, 1994. "'Second-generation' MVs and the evolution of the Green Revolution: the case of Central Luzon, 1966-90," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(3), May.
- James, William & Roumasset, James, 1992. "HOW to Facilitate or Stifle Economic Development: The Role of Agriculture in Indonesia and the Philippines," MPRA Paper 14848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Johnson & William Masters, 2004. "Complementarity and sequencing of innovations: new varieties and mechanized processing for cassava in West Africa," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 19-31.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.