Reexamination of the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) under Cournot Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fender, John & Yip, Chong K., 1994.
"Open economy macroeconomics under imperfect competition A two-country model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 49-63, August.
- Fender, J. & Yip, C.K., 1992. "Open Economy Macroeconomics Under Imperfect Cmpetition: A Two Country Model," Discussion Papers 92-18, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Brander, James A., 1981. "Intra-industry trade in identical commodities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dai, Meixing, 1995. "The Nominal Exchange Rate Implication of VAT Harmonization in EEC," MPRA Paper 13860, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 1996.
More about this item
KeywordsPurchasing Power Parity (PPP); Cournot perception firms;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .