The Nominal Exchange Rate Implication of VAT Harmonization in EEC
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre, 1989.
"Unemployment in an Extended Cournot Oligopoly Model,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 490-505, July.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe & GERARD-VARET, Louis-André, 1989. "Unemployment in an extended Cournot oligopoly model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 843, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fender, John & Yip, Chong K., 1994.
"Open economy macroeconomics under imperfect competition A two-country model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 49-63, August.
- Fender, J. & Yip, C.K., 1992. "Open Economy Macroeconomics Under Imperfect Cmpetition: A Two Country Model," Discussion Papers 92-18, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Dai, Meixing, 1995. "Reexamination of the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) under Cournot Competition," MPRA Paper 13906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 1995.
- Brander, James A., 1981. "Intra-industry trade in identical commodities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, February.
More about this item
Keywordsnominal exchange rate parities; value-added-tax reform; monetary union;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .