Open economy macroeconomics under imperfect competition A two-country model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fender, J. & Yip, C.K., 1992. "Open Economy Macroeconomics Under Imperfect Cmpetition: A Two Country Model," Discussion Papers 92-18, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Peter Neary, 1988. "Export subsidies and national welfare," Working Papers 198809, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dai, Meixing, 1995. "Reexamination of the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) under Cournot Competition," MPRA Paper 13906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 1995.
- Chung-Fu Lai, 2016. "Tariff, Consumption Home Bias and Macroeconomic Dynamics," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(8), pages 425-444, August.
- Holman, Jill A. & Rioja, Felix K., 2001.
"International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 497-519, August.
- Holman, Jill A. & Rioja, Felix K., 1999. "International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes," Research Working Paper 99-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Jul 1999.
- Dai, Meixing, 1995. "The Nominal Exchange Rate Implication of VAT Harmonization in EEC," MPRA Paper 13860, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 1996.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:37:y:1994:i:1-2:p:49-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .