Developing Strategies for Islamic Banks to Face the Future Challenges of Financial Globalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaminsky, Graciela Laura & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2002.
"Short-run pain, long-run gain : the effects of financial liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2912, The World Bank.
- Graciela Kaminsky & Sergio Schmukler, 2003. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain: The Effects of Financial Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 9787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio L. Schmukler & Graciela Laura Kaminsky, 2003. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain; The Effects of Financial Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 03/34, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Islamic Financial Institutions and Products in the Global Financial System; Key Issues in Risk Management and Challenges Ahead," IMF Working Papers 02/192, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Financial Institutions; Islamic Banking; Financial Liberalization; financial globalization;
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- Y40 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Dissertations - - - Dissertations
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.