Transforming University Governance in Ukraine: Collegiums, Bureaucracies, and Political Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007.
"Экономический Рост: Образование Как Фактор Производства
[Economic Growth: Education as a Factor of Production]," MPRA Paper 7593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phillip Arestis & Michelle Baddeley & John S.L. McCombie (ed.), 2007. "Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3958.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Human capital—economic growth nexus in the former Soviet Bloc," MPRA Paper 8463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernance; higher education; reform; university; Ukraine;
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-10-21 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2008-10-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2008-10-21 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-10-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .