Un margine di arbitraggio non sfruttato sulla Rendita Italiana a Parigi ?
[An Unexploited Arbitrage Margin on the Italian Rendita in Paris?]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2002. "Un margine di arbitraggio non sfruttato sulla Rendita Italiana a Parigi?," Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 51-64.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2003.
"Paper money but a gold debt: Italy on the gold standard,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 122-142, April.
- Giuseppe Tattara & or consequences), 2002. "Paper Money but a Gold Debt. Italy in the Gold Standard," Economic History 0205002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & volpe, mario, 1997. "Italy, the fiscal dominance model, and the gold standard age," MPRA Paper 37155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsArbitrage; Financial markets; Bonds;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.