Financial Development and Textile Sector Competitiveness: A Case Study of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Muhammad Nadeem Hanif & Sabina Khurram Jafri, 2008. "Financial Development and Textile Sector Competitiveness: A Case Study of Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 20, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1998.
"Financial Dependence and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 559-586, June.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, "undated". "Financial Dependence and Growth," CRSP working papers 344, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1996. "Financial Dependence and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 379-399, June.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2002.
"Financial development and international trade: Is there a link?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 107-131, June.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2001. "Financial development and international trade : is there a link?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2608, The World Bank.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Kletzer, Kenneth & Bardhan, Pranab, 1987.
"Credit markets and patterns of international trade,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 57-70, October.
- Kletzer, Kenneth & Bardhan, Pranab, 1986. "Credit Markets and Patterns of International Trade," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1g36f3sd, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Kenneth Kletzer and Pranab Bardhan., 1986. "Credit Markets and Patterns of International Trade," Economics Working Papers 8612, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naheed Memon & Faiza Rehman & Fazal Rabbi, 2014. "Should Pakistan Liberalize Trade With India Against the Backdrop of the FTA with China? A Comparative Advantage Analysis for the Manufacturing Sector," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(Special E), pages 327-348, September.
- Sadaf Shahab & Muhammad Tariq Mahmood, 2013. "Comparative Advantage of Leather Industry in Pakistan with Selected Asian Economies," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 133-139.
- Hanif, M.N. & Husain, F. & Jafri, S., 2008. "Financial Sector Reforms and International Trade Competitiveness: A Case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 36730, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jan 2012.
- Khurram Shahzad, 2015. "An RCA Analysis of Textiles and Clothing in Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 157-168, Jan-June.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Development; Competitiveness;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .