Comparative Advantage of Leather Industry in Pakistan with Selected Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balassa, Bela, 1977. "'Revealed' Comparative Advantage Revisited: An Analysis of Relative Export Shares of the Industrial Countries, 1953-1971," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 45(4), pages 327-344, December.
- Hanif, Muhammad N. & Jafri, Sabina K., 2006.
"Financial Development and Textile Sector Competitiveness: A Case Study of Pakistan,"
10271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Nadeem Hanif & Sabina Khurram Jafri, 2008. "Financial Development and Textile Sector Competitiveness: A Case Study of Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 20, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naheed Memon & Faiza Rehman & Fazal Rabbi, 2014. "Should Pakistan Liberalize Trade With India Against the Backdrop of the FTA with China? A Comparative Advantage Analysis for the Manufacturing Sector," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(Special E), pages 327-348, September.
- Tahiri, Noor Rahman, 2017. "Afghanistan and China Trade Relationship," MPRA Paper 82098, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsRevealed Comparative advantage; Balassa Index; Exports; Skill Specialization;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2013-01-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.