Theory of Collusion in the Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Natalya Shelkova, 2015.
"Low-Wage Labor Markets and the Power of Suggestion,"
Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 73(1), pages 61-88, March.
- Natalya Y. Shelkova, 2008. "Low-wage labor markets amd the power of suggestion," Working Papers 1112, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Natalya Y. Shelkova, 2008. "Low-Wage Labor Markets and the Power of Suggestion," Working papers 2008-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Fabian Bergès-Sennou & Stéphane Caprice, 2008.
"Is Competition or Collusion in the Product Market Relevant for Labour Markets?,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 74(3), pages 273-298.
- Bergès-Sennou, F. & Caprice, S., 2004. "Is competition or collusion in the product market relevant for labour markets ?," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200412, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Fabian BERGÈS & Stéphane CAPRICE, 2008. "Is Competition or Collusion in the Product Market Relevant for Labour Markets?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2008032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Luís Vasconcelos, 2012. "Star Wars: Exclusive Talent and Collusive Outcomes in Labor Markets," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 754-782, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCollusion; labor market; oligopoly; oligopsony; business stealing effect; labor force stealing effect.;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L44 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Antitrust Policy and Public Enterprise, Nonprofit Institutions, and Professional Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2013-04-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAB-2013-04-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-04-13 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.