Theory of Collusion in the Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Natalya Shelkova, 2015.
"Low-Wage Labor Markets and the Power of Suggestion,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 73(1), pages 61-88, March.
- Natalya Y. Shelkova, 2008. "Low-wage labor markets amd the power of suggestion," Working Papers 1112, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Natalya Y. Shelkova, 2008. "Low-Wage Labor Markets and the Power of Suggestion," Working papers 2008-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Luís Vasconcelos, 2012. "Star Wars: Exclusive Talent and Collusive Outcomes in Labor Markets," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 754-782, October.
- Fabian Bergès-Sennou & Stéphane Caprice, 2008.
"Is Competition or Collusion in the Product Market Relevant for Labour Markets?,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 74(3), pages 273-298.
- Bergès-Sennou, F. & Caprice, S., 2004. "Is competition or collusion in the product market relevant for labour markets ?," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200412, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Fabian BERGÈS & Stéphane CAPRICE, 2008. "Is Competition or Collusion in the Product Market Relevant for Labour Markets?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2008032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
KeywordsCollusion; labor market; oligopoly; oligopsony; business stealing effect; labor force stealing effect.;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L44 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Antitrust Policy and Public Enterprise, Nonprofit Institutions, and Professional Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2013-04-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAB-2013-04-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-04-13 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .