The Concept Of Neutral Inflation And Its Application To The Eu Economic Growth Analyses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron Drew & Mike Kennedy & Torsten Sløk, 2004. "Differences in Resilience Between the Euro-Area and US Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 382, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Bofinger, 2003. "The Stability and Growth Pact neglects the policy mix between fiscal and monetary policy," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 38(1), pages 4-7, January.
- Pedro de Lima & Alain de Serres & Mike Kennedy, 2003. "Macroeconomic Policy and Economic Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 353, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
- F - International Economics
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:wpaper:25/2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .