Solar Power's Rise and Promise
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Hussain A. Samad & Zubair K.M. Sadeque & Mohammed Asaduzzaman & Mohammad Yunus & A.K. Enamul Haque, 2014. "Surge in Solar-Powered Homes : Experience in Off-Grid Rural Bangladesh," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20427.
- Pernia, Ernesto M. & Quibria, M.G., 1999. "Poverty in developing countries," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 45, pages 1865-1934 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Inclusive green growth; Rural electrification; Economic development;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-10-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-10-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2015-10-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-SEA-2015-10-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:dpaper:201508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .