Ordoliberalism and the macroeconomic policy in the face of the euro crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michal Moszynski, 2015. "Ordoliberalism And The Macroeconomic Policy In The Face Of The Euro Crisis," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(4), pages 41-58, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Elzbieta Rogalska, 2014. "Crowding Out and Crowding in within Keynesian Framework. Do We Need Any New Empirical Research Concerning Them?," Working Papers 2/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsGermany; macroeconomic policy; ordoliberalism; rules; economic order;
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2015-10-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2015-10-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2015:no162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .