Ordoliberalism and the macroeconomic policy in the face of the euro crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michal Moszynski, 2015. "Ordoliberalism And The Macroeconomic Policy In The Face Of The Euro Crisis," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(4), pages 41-58, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur T. Denzau & Douglass C. North, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31, February.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Elzbieta Rogalska, 2014. "Crowding Out and Crowding in within Keynesian Framework. Do We Need Any New Empirical Research Concerning Them?," Working Papers 2/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2014.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abbas, Aadil & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Which investment (private or public) does contribute to economic growth more? a case study of South Africa," MPRA Paper 108919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brigitte Granville & Jaume Martorell Cruz & Martha Prevezer, 2015. "Elites, Thickets and Institutions: French Resistance versus German Adaptation to Economic Change, 1945-2015," Working Papers 63, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Ulrike Mayrhoffer & Fabrice Roth, 1999. "Gestion de l'incertitude et influence de la diversification et de la nationalité sur les formes de rapprochement : une comparaison Allemagne, France et Royaume-Uni," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 2(4), pages 135-156, December.
- Michael Stuetzer & David B. Audretsch & Martin Obschonka & Samuel D. Gosling & Peter J. Rentfrow & Jeff Potter, 2018.
"Entrepreneurship culture, knowledge spillovers and the growth of regions,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 608-618, May.
- Stuetzer, Michael & Audretsch, David B. & Obschonka, Martin & Gosling, Samuel D. & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Potter, Jeff, 2018. "Entrepreneurship Culture, Knowledge Spillovers, and the Growth of Regions," MPRA Paper 87234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiori Stefano, 2005. "The emergence of instructions : some open problems in Hayek's theory," CESMEP Working Papers 200504, University of Turin.
- Peter Wirtz, 1999.
"Évolution institutionnelle, schémas mentaux et gouvernement des entreprises:le cas Krupp-Thyssen,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 2(1), pages 117-143, March.
- Peter Wirtz, 1999. "Évolution institutionnelle, schémas mentaux et gouvernement des entreprises : le cas Krupp - Thyssen," Post-Print halshs-00748139, HAL.
- Peter Wirtz, 1999. "Évolution institutionnelle, schémas mentaux et gouvernement des entreprises:le cas Krupp - Thyssen," Working Papers CREGO 0990302, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Schnellenbach, Jan & Schubert, Christian, 2015. "Behavioral political economy: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 395-417.
- Pies, Ingo & Hielscher, Stefan & Beckmann, Markus, 2008. "Corporate citizenship as stakeholder management: An ordonomic approach to business ethics," Discussion Papers 2008-4, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Luigi Romano & Marcello Ruberti, 2019. "Focus on the Performances of the Most Advanced Italian Thermoelectric Power Plants," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(5), pages 264-273.
- Dirk Ulbricht & Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Tobias Thomas, 2017.
"Do Media Data Help to Predict German Industrial Production?,"
Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(5), pages 483-496, August.
- Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Thomas, Tobias & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2014. "Do media data help to predict German industrial production?," DICE Discussion Papers 149, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Tobias Thomas & Dirk Ulbricht, 2014. "Do Media Data Help to Predict German Industrial Production?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1393, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pies, Ingo & Hielscher, Stefan & Everding, Sebastian, 2020. "Do hybrids impede sustainability? How semantic reorientations and governance reforms can produce and preserve sustainability in sharing business models," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 174-185.
- Joachim Ahrens & Patrick Jünemann, 2011. "Adaptive Efficiency and Pragmatic Flexibility: Characteristics of Institutional Change in Capitalism, Chinese-style," Chapters, in: Werner Pascha & Cornelia Storz & Markus Taube (ed.), Institutional Variety in East Asia, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Wirtz, 2000. "Mental Patterns, Corporate Finance and Institutional Evolution: The Case of the French Corporate Governance System," Working Papers CREGO 1000101, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Adhia, Nimish, 2013. "The role of ideological change in India's economic liberalization," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 103-111.
- Zoran Stefanovic, Branislav Mitrovic, 2015. "Revisiting New Institutional Economics: Basic Concepts And Research Directions," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-04, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Colin C. Williams & Brunilda Kosta, 2019. "Evaluating Institutional Theories Of Informal Sector Entrepreneurship: Some Lessons From Albania," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 1-17, June.
- Koppl, Roger, 2010. "Some epistemological implications of economic complexity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 859-872, December.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs,"
Chapters, in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 17, pages 298-312,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2011. "Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 20-34, June.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2011. "Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 20-34.
- Fabrice Roth, 2000. "Gouvernement des entreprises et stratégie du dirigeant:une étude clinique dans le secteur de l'assurance," Working Papers CREGO 1000701, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Michaela Haase & Emmanuel Raufflet, 2017. "Ideologies in Markets, Organizations, and Business Ethics: Drafting a Map: Introduction to the Special Issue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(4), pages 629-639, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGermany; macroeconomic policy; ordoliberalism; rules; economic order;
All these keywords.
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2015:no162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adam P. Balcerzak The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Adam P. Balcerzak to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.