Impact of Information Technology in Trade Facilitation on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Syed Saifuddin Hossain & UttamÃ‚Â Deb & MuhammadÃ‚Â Al Amin, 2009. "Impact ofÃ‚Â Information Technology in Trade Facilitation on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Bangladesh," Trade Working Papers 23058, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Syed Saifuddin Hossain & Uttam Deb & Muhammad Al Amin, 2009. "Impact of information technology in trade facilitation on small and medium-sized enterprises in Bangladesh," Working Papers 7609, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
References listed on IDEAS
- Yann Duval, 2008.
"Trade Facilitation beyond the Doha round of negotiations,"
STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Trade Facilitation Beyond the Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Regional Practices, Customs, Valuation and Other Emerging Issues, pages 1-25
United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Yann Duval, 2007. "Trade Facilitation beyond the Doha Round of Negotiations," Working Papers 5007, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Biman Chand Prasad, 2006. "Trade Facilitation Needs and Customs Valuation in Fiji," Working Papers 2406, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Yann Duval, 2006. "Cost and Benefits of Implementing Trade Facilitation Measures under Negotiations at the WTO: an Exploratory Survey," Working Papers 306, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- John S. Wilson & Catherine L. Mann & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2005.
"Assessing The Potential Benefit Of Trade Facilitation: A Global Perspective,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 8, pages 121-160
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Wilson, John S. & Mann, Catherine L. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2004. "Assessing the potential benefit of trade facilitation : A global perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3224, The World Bank.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Norbert Wilson, 2007. "Examining the Trade Effect of Certain Customs and Administrative Procedures," OECD Trade Policy Papers 42, OECD Publishing.
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Syen Saifuddin Hossain, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Need and Cost of Selected Trade Facilitation Measures in Bangladesh: Implications for the WTO Negotiations on Trade Facilitation," Working Papers 906, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Evdokia Moïsé, 2005. "Trade Facilitation Reforms in the Service of Development: Country Case Studies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsIT in Bangladesh; trade facilitation; SME in Bangladesh;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.